The weekend is coming, and on Saturday you will be more than a hundred for Vinocamp in Lausanne. Do not hesitate to add to the forum by advancing the debate.
This edition of the Ecole Hoteliere de Lausanne will also be an opportunity for startups and project leaders in the wine industry, with eight teams to present their company and convince you.
The Vinocampeurs will vote for their favorite projects through Vinoeuros by dividing their savings for each project. The one that raised the most votes will be rewarded with Reservoir Funds.
A jury will also award the “33entrepreneurs” prize to the selected startup. Team spirit, originality, competitiveness … these criteria will be tested and added to again with a coaching week in Bordeaux in the new accelerator dedicated to wine, gastronomy and tourism.
Discover the profiles of the participants of Vinofunds Lausanne here
The Vinofunds jury:
- Alain Najar (Switzerland) is “Senior Lecturer” at EHL in the food and beverage sector (cost control, menu engineering, branding restoration successes and failures of restaurants, HACCP, quality management, innovation, leadership …). Alain is a member of Food & Beverage Forum.
- Alain Chalouhi (Switzerland) co-founder of “Swiss Entrepreneur Association“ which aims to promote job creation by grouping entrepreneurs, executives and people in the network and provide a platform facilitating exchanges, collaboration, ‘self-help, relationships among themselves and also with public and private institutions. Alain is a specialist in communication and e-marketing in various categories (real estate, banking, tourism).
- Audrey Domenach (France) is passionate about wine and the Web, including the social Web. She manages and animates mon-viti.com, the website of Viti magazine, which presents particular innovation and business achievements within the wine industry. More particularly, it deals with “sales/marketing” and developments of Wine 2.0.
- Jaques-Olivier Pesme, (France) Professor of “International Business and Sustainable Competitiveness” in Bordeaux, Director of Wine & Spirits Management Academy and Director of International Relations at KEDGE management school. He has written several articles and case studies on wine sector strategy and in particular won the Oenovation prize in 2003 for best technical innovation in the wine sector.
- Vincent Pétré, (France) is the son of winemaker Champagne Pétré. He is now a freelance social media consultant, specialising in the wine sector. He is responsible for Wine Startups (Bordeaux) and the origin of My Apero Bordeaux. He has now found his home with new startup accelerator 33entrepreneurs. He is also co-author of a book on wine and social networks by Feret editions.
- Benoît Escher (France) is co-founder of the FEVVID (Federation of Wine Sellers on the Internet and Remote) that aims to federate, to certify and promote the reliable and skilled players in the sale of wine on the Internet and remotely. Benedict is passionate about new technologies, wine and gastronomy. He also worked as a project manager at Lot18.