- 27th of May – For a perfect start, you are all invited to join us for a fun day in the cork world with a visit in the forest and in the cork factory. More info on this day on the Vinocamp’s blog.
- 29th of May – If you have time for a Sunday in the Vines, there is also a visit at Cortes de Cima, one, a winery that knows what using the social media is all about!
Join the conversation,
come to Portugal the 27th of May!
Vicky, Grégoire, Andre
and the Portuguese Cork Association / http://www.apcor.pt
Vinocamp is free, but you need to register
Check out (below):
- The list of the amazing peopleyou will meet at this Vinocamp.
- the program for these 3 days.
- propose some ideas for the workshop and votefor the sessions you are interested in.
- …and follow Vinocamp Lisbon on facebook and on Twitter!
DAY #1 – May the 27th
Vinocamp Lisboa quicks off in the cork forest! (read the blog article)
In the morning, we’ll walk in the forest just on time to watch how the cork being removed from the trees.
We’ll then have a nice picnic break before going to visit one of Amorim cork factory where they treat the pure pieces of cork…
* 9h00 : depart from Lisbon in a « wifi bus »
* 10h30 : visit of the cork forest
* 12h30 : picnic in the forest
* 14h00 : visit of a cork factory
* 17h00 : back to Lisbon
DAY #2 – May the 28th
Located between Jerónimos Monastery and Belém Tower,
Praça do Império,
1449-003 Lisboa, Portugal
An « un »-conference day based on the famous barcamp format.
* 9h00-10h00 : we’ll welcome people with coffee and Viennese pastries
* 10h00-12h00 : we will present the barcamp and its partners, then we will organize the schedule together.
That’s one of the most important specificity of the barcamp format: the participants elaborate the schedule only the D day by. But you can still propose some ideas of sessions/workshops or vote for some of the proposed sessions (have a look here).
* 12h-13h : first batch of sessions/workshops
* 13h30 : lunch (offered, thanks to our sponsors!)
* 14h30-14h30 : second batch of sessions/workshops
* 15h30-16h30 : third batch of sessions/workshops
* 16h30 : debriefing
* 17h00-19h00 : Tasting & « Battle Graphic » (more info soon, but have look here if you’re curious!)
DAY #3 – May the 29th
Vineyards and winery at Cortes de Cima!
We are invited at the famous Cortes de Cima vineyard and winery, in Alentejo (read the blog article).
What you will be enjoying on your day at Cortes de Cima (Sunday, May 29th) :
* A long drive to the Alentejo green countryside where you will be amazed by the cork trees, castles and Portugal unic vine landscapes.
* You’ll arrive by a driveway planted with cypresses that will make you feel in France.
* Arriving at the winery, you’ll find white washed buildings perched on hillside, typical of the Alentejo archtecture.
* It’s time to have a winery tour and meet the winemakers, also very involved in the online conversation.
* Then join the Jorgensen in the tasting room and enjoy the beautiful view. Taste some Syrah, Petit Verdot and Portugese Varietals like tempranillo, Touringa Nacional, Trinquadera. Have a bite of the local lamb and sheep cheeses and taste their delicious olive oil.
Vote for your favorite sessions! You can also propose some topics using the form below