Vinexpo is the leading international event of the wines and spirits industry. For more than 30 years, Vinexpo have been promoting wines and spirits through exhibitions and conferences around the world.
Desired skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of public relations experience at an agency, preferably working on wines and spirits clients
- Bilingual English and French
- Network of personal media contacts
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in all written and verbal reports
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving attitude
- Outgoing personality, networking ability and desire to work as part of a team
- Social media savvy
- Passion for food, wine & spirits
This role supports the Director of Communication in managing and developing the relationships with the media.
The PR Coordinator is requested to have a strong interest for the wines and spirits industry and is expected to demonstrate knowledge of the current industry news and trends by sharing insights both internally and with clients resulting from regularly reading industry outlets and attending industry events.
The PR Coordinator shows ability to write press releases, mailings and pitches in both English and French. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Day-to-day correspondence with the media and press agencies in preparation to the events
- Assist in the development of strategic PR initiatives/plans
- Proactively pitch media with tailored pitch angles to target specific press
- Organize press visits for exhibitions and conferences
- Secure quality media placements for the promotion of the events
- Compile briefing books prior to press interviews and road shows
- Identify and forge relationships with select strategic partners
- Collect and maintain editorial calendars
Apply via Linkedin